| Just having some breakfast. Malachi was really into something on TV. |
| Movie and snack time...in their underwear of course. |
![]() |
| Oh they are cute. And when did our babies get so big?! |
These boys have been best friends for a long time. I'm so thankful for their friendship and our families friendships. I'm glad we live close enough right now so they can still see each other often. It's not the same as pretty much living together but it works!
Friday I finally got my hair done...it's been a while and it was getting pretty yuck.
| Got a little brave and added some more red. I love it! I'm a red head wanna be. |
I don't really like discussing my weight loss journey or workout routine a whole lot on here and if I do it too much, please let me know! But I started this new workout about 2 weeks ago and I really like it and thought I'd share, in case anyone needs a new routine or wants to start one. It's called the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge. Now, let me clarify, I am not trying to get myself into a bikini. Those days are long gone for me. I just found it on a blog and thought I'd try it for myself and so far I love it. It's a 90 day challenge and you can find all the workouts on here (Bikini Body Mommy Challenge) Just click on photos and go to albums and she lists all the workouts starting with day 1. I really like it because she incorporates running or walking 3 days a week and that's what I was doing anyway. Also, the workouts are never more than 30 minutes or so and that's perfect for me. Hopefully they will stay that way. I'm only on day 15 right now. I'm usually not one to do 90 day/30 day challenge things...well I do them but never finish them! I have a commitment issue with workout routines like that I guess. I just get bored. But the workouts are all different and that helps. Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you!
Tomorrow night I'm having dinner with a few of my best friends from high school. We haven't all been together in a while and I'm excited. Why we don't get together more often...I don't know...we need to work on that! Thursday is July 4th and that means we take our annual trip to my Grandma's and family in Bryant (my dad's side). I have been ever year since I can remember. We always have a great time (which involves a lot of eating and swimming) and put on the best firework show in town...for real. I love seeing and spending time with them...we have a lot of fun together.
Hope you all have a great week and a great 4th of July! Shoot some fireworks....it's fun!

Posting about workouts motivates me and maybe helps others so keep doing it. I'm excited about dinner tomorrow. And I love red hair. And you.
ReplyDeleteThanks friend! I hope it motivates people and doesn't irritate them...I get motivated when I read about that stuff from people! I should have clarified that workout doesn't have to be for Mommies only! And I can't wait to see you tonight! Yay! Love you!
Delete