So, my new goal is to update this blog more than twice a year. We will see how that goes. I have just a short time to update and discuss a few things so I'm going to do be pretty brief (as brief as I can be)
- We are about to head to Conway to pick up my big baby boy. He's been in Oklahoma since Tuesday with his Gran Jan! I officially miss him now. Justin asked me on Wednesday if I did and I said not really. (is that bad?) I think it's good to get a break from our children every now and then. It doesn't have to be for four days but Moms and Dads we need breaks!
- I need someone to come teach my little baby boy how to walk. He will be 15 months this month and still no walking. Yes, I know he will walk when he's ready...blah blah...but I want him to now! This child is getting heavy. I'm pretty sure he wakes up and walks around his crib and does flips....he's a sneaky thing.
- I have officially passed my prebaby weight! But that's not my official goal. I need to lose about 10 more and I'll finally be in my "normal/healthy weight range" and "pre-pregnancy with Luke" weight. I haven't been there since Justin and I got married! So close...but still work to do. Losing weight after the second baby is a lot harder! But I love how healthy I feel and my clothes fit so much better. Actually, they really don't...they are getting too big! I guess Justin needs to take me shopping.
- Tomorrow I will be running/(a little bit of walking) my second 5k! I did one a couple of years ago in Jonesboro, but I didn't really train for it and my friend and I pretty much walked most of it. I have been training (using the c25k app) for about 7-8 weeks now. This is the farthest I've got with the program. My goal when I signed up was to run the whole thing, but I got behind in my training and got stuck on one of the days for a while so I probably won't be able to this time. I'm okay with that! I can run without stopping for almost 2 miles. So, if I can do that and then do intervals of running/walking the rest I will be super happy! I can do a mile in about 11 minutes. I'm trying not to focus on a time but if I can get under 35 minutes that would be cool. We will see and I'll be sure to update about it soon..not two years from now.
-My brother came to visit last week. We had not seem him in a year! I love when he's here and Luke adores him. Can someone please convince him to move back home?
- Next Friday will be our 5th anniversary! 5 years...it seems like it's been longer than that. I don't mean that in a bad way but I feel like Justin has been a part of my life forever.
Well that's what has been going in our little world. I wanted to post some pics but I'm out of time. We got to go get my big baby.
Have a good Friday my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment