I wasn't sure what to title this blog...because it's going to be pretty random. So I just titled it the three things I love about fall..so there ya go! (and I really do love football) I may not know everyone's name that is playing or understand it all..but I really do love having it on our TV and hopefully we will be able to go to a Saints, OU, or Arkansas game this year.
Anyway, I got to have my first doctor's appointment yesterday. It went great...I liked my doctor and I got to have a surprise ultrasound and look at this cute little lovey:
That's a pretty cute baby right there. He (I don't really think or know if it's a he but I just want to call it something...so we will go with he) was moving a lot...waving his cute little nubby arms and legs. It was adorable...my eyes got a little watery when he was doing all that. I just love having an ultrasound...it really is an amazing thing to watch. Also, it makes the pregnancy so much more "real" and it gives you that "boost" you need to keep going! And I needed one...since I've been having some sickness. It's a lot better than it was a few weeks ago..I'm actually able to eat better and not rush to the bathroom 3-4 times a day! But all the things I was eating before (healthy things) make me feel icky to even think about eating them...as in wheat bread, grilled chicken...some fruits...which is really frustrating because I want to keep eating those things. Of course the only things that sound good are carbs and fattening stuff...but it's been fun eating some of them at least! :) My doctor gave me some drugs to help with the sickness, so I'll be back to healthy eating...but occasionally eating some fun things!
We finally were able to go out to the zoo today. It was such a beautiful day and the boys (Luke, Malachi and Isaac) seemed to have a good time. I'll put some pictures up soon. I'm sure we will be making many more trips.
That's all the updating I've got for now...and yes I know it wasn't much. I've got to go make myself look pretty for my husband...we have a hot date tonight. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment